http://ktrolfe.blogspot.com/2013/08/home-tour.html
Tuesday, November 2, 2010
You didn't think...
I forgot this year, did ya?;) From Halloween to Christmas...that's how we roll around here! Its officially Christmas in the Rolfe household!!!! But, unlike 2008 and 2009 we were able to pull out and use ALL of the decorations we had been storing in the apartment because we didn't have enough room to really decorate. Not only is it our first Christmas in the house, but WE ARE HOSTING Christmas Eve for my family and Travis' family this year!!!! I am really excited about it and happy that we have more room to decorate in true Christmas style!;)

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Haha, I don't know why I am shocked that you have your house decorated for Christmas already!!! Are those presents under your tree???? If you keep this up, your kids are going to be taunted by presents for 2 LONG months :)
Post a Comment