http://ktrolfe.blogspot.com/2013/08/home-tour.html

Monday, November 2, 2009

The Christmas season is OFFICIALLY here at the Rolfe's!

Yes, we are those crazy people who start celebrating Christmas right after Halloween! We listen to Christmas music non-stop and put our tree up!:) What about Thanksgiving???...Well, in my opinion its only good for the bars the night before and the shopping the day after! Oh, and the pumpkin rolls my grandma makes every year!:) But, I try to get excited about celebrating it...So I changed my blog background to give a little attention to Thanksgiving!




















































*Travis and I took the day off work today and are off to Frankenmuth. We are going to stop at Birch Run to shop at the outlets, and I also want to go to Bronner's. I hope the weather cooperates!:)

6 comments:

Leslie Collins said...

Like I said, I need to take a class from you! :) hahaha. Hope you had fun today.

Leslie Collins said...

btw....your music is killing me!!!!! hahaha.

Nicole said...

You crack me up! You seriously have your tree up??! LOL!

Angie said...

I'm jealous, I miss Frankenmouth :( but I am hoping to have my tree up by next weekend too!

LeeAnn | {froggyleggs} said...

Is that REALLY your tree up.. right now?? LOL! We love Bronners too. Actually just went yesterday! Its getting crowded there, better head up there fast! :)

Nicole said...

my dad would love you! he wanted to put our tree up before halloween! are those actual presents you have wrapped already too!?