http://ktrolfe.blogspot.com/2013/08/home-tour.html

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Sonic Spoof

So we took the day off work yesterday to go to Frankenmuth and Birch Run. As we were pulling into Birch Run we spotted a new Sonic. We have NEVER been to a Sonic before. Its weird to watch commercials for a fast food place that is NOWHERE near you...anyway...we were excited to try it! And because we are the biggest dorks in the world we decided to make our own Sonic commercial...P.S. This was the first video I've done on my camera and we weren't sure if it was "actually" recording us....I'm glad it did:)



Leslie....Here are the Cat and Mouse outfits from Gymboree!:)

5 comments:

Leslie Collins said...

Reyna had to watch the video four times! She loved it!!!! What a crack up.

LOVE the outfits. :) The kitty jacket doesn't look that big...the 2T probably wouldn't have fit her that long.

jane said...

Hilarious commercial. Who knew yoiu two were actors, lol.

Grace had that kitty coat last year w the matching hat, so cute. I bought the hat again this year in a 2T bc I loved it so much.

Stephanie said...

I have been meaning to comment something on here for weeks now. Remember your post about the kid in your class who thinks he is Spiderman? I think my aunt had him in her class too!!! She is an assistant teacher at a pre-school in Northville and I am not kidding, she had a kid in her class who wanted to be called Spiderman and he even had his picture taken dressed up in a Spiderman costume. That's too funny.

And also, your sonic commercial is hilarious. Nice work.

Emilie said...

HAHAHA! I love your commercial. :)

Melissa said...

Your commercial was absolutely hilarious and it is so you guys, especially Travis' facial expressions!! What happened to making a Tim Horton's commercial??