http://ktrolfe.blogspot.com/2013/08/home-tour.html

Saturday, November 28, 2009

Thanksgiving 2009

Thanksgiving was fun and relaxing at the Rolfe's. It was nice to have all of our family together (minus my Dad) to celebrate. I have a few pictures to share:

Trying to get a "legit" holiday picture with the tree in the background:)
























































































































































































Thanksgiving night Melissa, Erica and I went to the Howell outlets at Midnight. They were having their "Midnight Madness Sale" from midnight to 6am. We waited in line for Coach, but were able to walk right into every other store. IT WAS CRAZY! I really didn't think that many people would actually be at the outlets in the middle of the night. It was packed, exhausting, but fun in the end. We did get some good deals and I was home by 5am. I tried to take a picture of the line for Coach while we waited, but it doesn't really even capture how long it really was...

1 comment:

Nicole said...

I wanted to hit up the howell outlets but figured id spend way to much money on myself! I love going up to birch run too because they have a north face outlet! Hope you had a great weekend!