I was looking on the Black Friday Website where they list all of the deals early, and they already have their hands on the Target and Kohls ads for that day. Very interesting...check it out!
Kohls Black Friday Ad Released
November 8th, 2009
We've just received the Kohl's Black Friday ad and have added all of the items to the site along with a scan of the ad. This year Kohl's will be opening at 4:00am on Black Friday while offering over 300+ early bird specials. This 64-page ad features general deals on clothing, jewelry, kitchen appliances, and more.
Target Black Friday Ad Released
November 11th, 2009
We just finished typing up and posting the 28-page Target Black Friday advertisement. The main items that caught our attention were a Westinghouse 32" 720p LCD HDTV for $246 and a Tom Tom XL340S GPS System w/Case for just $97. The rest of the Target ad includes other great deals on electronics, toys, video games, kitchen appliances, and much more.
3 comments:
Thanks Kristin! I appreciate it, but I'm not sure John will :)
I will have to look thru the ads. I don't shop the day after and will probably not this year either. I don't have the patience.
i love black friday shopping! it puts me in the christmas spirit!!! its so fun watching crazy people run around fighting over stuff! best people watching day EVER!! :)
Post a Comment