I probably use Snapfish the most, but like Shutterfly the best.
I LOVE making collages in Snapfish. Its quick, easy and they have lots of background colors to choose from. You can also shuffle your photos until you get the desired layout. I also like getting 4X6 or 5X7 prints through Snapfish. I have to say that they are the cheapest around and I love that! They always send me free gifts or promo codes, and its easy to find promo codes online if you need one.
I think Shutterfly always produces good quality prints and gifts. I love their photo books, and they do have several opportunities to make free photo books throughout the year. Unlike Snapfish, you can crop your photos the way you want, (I don't like how Snapfish does it for you, and you can't change it). So I like to get my 8X10 prints from Shutterfly. We also ordered our Christmas cards from Shutterfly this year, and they turned out great! The downside is they are probably the most expensive of the three.
I ordered some prints through Winkflash a few times. But, haven't used them for much more than that. The last time I ordered prints, the colors were all weird and weren't true to the real colors of the original photos....so they got the axe!
Our Christmas Card:
3 comments:
I love shutterfly! i used them to print our spring break pictures and only ended up paying like 20 bucks for 200 pictures or something crazy! it was insane!
If I were going for quality, I'd go with Mpix.com... they are a little bit more expensive than the 3 you mentioned, but the quality is great. They are a sister company to Miller's Pro Lab which many photographers use. I've use Mpix (before finding my current pro-lab), and I always recommend them.
I use both Shutterfly and Snapfish, usually depends on what I want at the time (if backgrounds or layout are a priority then shutterfly, if speed and price then snapfish). I use shutterfly if I can get good deals, since they have discount offers a lot I've never paid full price there (our wedding book was more than 60% off with all the discount codes I was able to use)
For my professional photo needs I go to Meteor in Madison Hts/Troy. They did a great job with my gallery shots and slides.
Post a Comment