Sometimes I wonder HOW I got so lucky to have such a wonderful husband like you. You take excellent care of me and do everything you can to make sure that I am happy. You listen to me when I have a problem and are always my shoulder to cry on. I think back to the first time I saw you...I will never forget the first thought that went through my head..."this is the man you are going to marry." To feel that from the time I was 16 to now on our one year anniversary at 27, I can't feel anything else but blessed. I don't know what I would do without you. You are everything that I am not and most of all you are my very best friend. I love you Punkie!:)
http://ktrolfe.blogspot.com/2013/08/home-tour.html
Sunday, November 22, 2009
ONE YEAR TODAY!
Sometimes I wonder HOW I got so lucky to have such a wonderful husband like you. You take excellent care of me and do everything you can to make sure that I am happy. You listen to me when I have a problem and are always my shoulder to cry on. I think back to the first time I saw you...I will never forget the first thought that went through my head..."this is the man you are going to marry." To feel that from the time I was 16 to now on our one year anniversary at 27, I can't feel anything else but blessed. I don't know what I would do without you. You are everything that I am not and most of all you are my very best friend. I love you Punkie!:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment