http://ktrolfe.blogspot.com/2013/08/home-tour.html

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Our Top Five!

My Top 5 FAVORITE Christmas Movies:

1. Christmas Vacation: I HAVE to watch this movie EVERY year. Its just not Christmas without it! Travis and I both agree on this one.























2. How The Grinch Stole Christmas: It was hard to not pick this one as my favorite. I just love the story and message. I read this book to my class every year. Even though it takes about a half hour to get through the book...its worth it!:)












3. Elf: I laugh at almost every part of this movie and I feel like I am as big of a Christmas dork as Will Ferrell in this movie!:)























4. Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer: Its been a favorite for as long as I can remember.























5. The Santa Clause: I've watched it every year since it came out.

















Check Spelling






Travis' Top Five:


1. Christmas Vacation























2. A Charlie Brown Christmas























3. A Wonderful Life (P.S. I can't STAND this movie)























4. How The Grinch Stole Christmas












5. A Christmas Story (This one either)























What are your Top 5 Christmas Movies?

1 comment:

Emilie said...

i love both of your top five christmas movies!!!!