1. First of all Travis. My rock, my better half, my true love and my best friend.
2. Our Parents: Travis and I are so lucky to have such amazing parents and grandparents. They are always there for us and give us unconditional love. They are also the first ones we turn to advice and we appreciate EVERYTHING they do for us!

3. Our Siblings: Its nice to have siblings that are all around the same age as us. I know that they are our family, but they are also our friends. We love to spend time with them and are grateful for their love and support.
4. Our Friends: We are extremely blessed with a wonderful group of friends. They are always there for us and we all have an amazing time together. I am thankful for all of the great times we've had together and for the laughs!:)


5. Reyna and Ruby: The cutest, sweetest, lovable little girls on the planet! I feel so blessed to be part of their lives as they grow up. I can't wait for the day Travis and I have kids so that our kids can play together and be as close to their cousins as I am to mine!:)

6. Our Pets: I love them all so much. They are the most loving animals in the world. They have given us countless hours of joy and unconditional love.
7. Our jobs: We may complain from time to time about having a bad day (or week:) but we are grateful that we both have jobs in our field that we enjoy 90% of the time!
8. Now on to the more "trivial" things I am thankful for: The Office, Tim Horton's Iced Cappuccino's, The Real Housewives, my laptop, Coke, chocolate, cookie dough, TLC, scrapbooking, my camera, Photoshop, our cars, apartment, TV, Halloween, Shutterfly and Snapfish, Country Music, Kohl's and Target, rainbow chip frosting...I know, I know, I'm getting a little carried away, so I stop there! Happy Thanksgiving!:)
Now its your turn, what are you thankful for?
2 comments:
awwww!! i'm thankful for a lot of your tivial things too! haha and ofcourse my parents & friends & family!! :) happy thanksgiving!!
Love you too!!!! :) My girls are so lucky to have you in their lives. You are a great influence on them. :) CAnnot wait for you and Trav to have kids so they have cousins and life long friends. :)
And, love your list of trivial things...I am thankful for Housewives of OC, too. :)
Post a Comment