I wanted to do a FULL update about everything that has been going on, but, it has been so unbearably hot in our house we decided to leave yesterday and head to Travis' parents (who are already in WA) and chill in the AC. The only bad thing is they have no Internet/cable at their house right now because they are in the middle of switching to a new provider and weren't planning on anyone needing it while they were on vacay.
So, we came back home today for a few hours to cut the grass and get everything we need from the house for our vacation, and then we are heading back to the Rolfe's until we leave. So, let me do some "bullet style" updates and then I am going to include a few new posts I have been working on....if anyone is still reading at this point!;)
-Work has been CrAzY. All these changes with still nothing set in stone. Our director had her exit interview last week, so she is pretty much out the door. They still need to hire a new teacher, two new assistants and a NEW GD DIRECTOR!!!! I am hoping to hear some good news when I get back from vacation, until then I have been going in once a week just to check up on things.
-Travis had a good birthday. We went out to dinner to celebrate his birthday, my grandma's birthday and my mom's birthday...who are all have b-days pretty much in a row. I have lots of pics to share...check back soon...it was a big one for my g-ma....75!:)
-Like I said before we are pretty much DYING in our house. We NEED to get our AC installed, but we have to get our box updated first. So we are waiting for my dad's friend who is an electrician to help us with that first. But, OF COURSE we have to have not ONE DAY, but TWO WEEKS of 90 degree weather in the meantime.
-Travis put up two of those white wire Rubbermaid shelving systems above our washer and dryer so I can start a mini stockpile since I am couponing now. Nothing to crazy like on TV, but we are just trying to utilize all the space we can for storage. For being an older house, we surprisingly have a larger laundry room.
-My cat Snick has been having a few health issues this week!:( He is 16, so we understand that is going to start having issues, but you never want to see them sick. To make a long story short, we found out he has REALLY high blood pressure. So, he has to go on BP meds once a day and has to be monitored closely. Of course we are leaving for vacation and are a little worried about him even though he is doing better, but my grandma will be watching him so he is in good hands!:)
-I think that is all for now. My brain is fried from the heat. We will be in WA for the next (almost) two weeks. We will be taking our laptop with us, so I might be able to do some updates. If not, I am sure I will have a TON of pics to post when we get back!:)
No comments:
Post a Comment