1. We had a relaxing weekend. Yesterday, we got up late, ate breakfast, people watched everyone around our house heading downtown to the 4th of July Parade (we were too lazy to walk one block up for it) and just relaxed until we went to dinner with my parents. I was thinking about it, and I can't remember the last time Travis and I were both home on a weekday and just lounged around the house...not working on the house, the lawn, cleaning, laundry etc. I snapped a few pictures yesterday...The light was a little weird at J.Alexanders...but oh well...
2. Last week Jordan and I had a craft day, ALL DAY Thursday. While she worked on her scrapbook, I made tons of rosette pins for adults and headbands for babies. I proud to say that I made a lot, and I was only making them to kill time!:)
3. I still haven't heard anything from work about a new director. I have emailed with a few teachers and they are all as shocked as I am that Heidi is leaving, I am in the middle of typing up things for the two new teachers, we are going to meet next Tuesday and try to get things figured out for the Fall. We are feeling like we have to have EVERYTHING in order and figured out for our grade level, because we don't know who are new boss will be....so we have to rely on each other for now. I also heard that classrooms will be switching once again...not sure if I will have to move yet! Ugh...
4. I am looking forward to dinner with Gail on Thursday and Travis is more than excited to hang out with Jim on a WEEKday without me giving him a hard time about it!:)
5. I am going to lunch with Mary on Friday. It has been WAY TOO LONG since we last got together to catch up. Plus, she may be coming back to work at Ward, so I am excited to see what she has decided....I REALLY want her to come back!:)
6. Leslie and Lisa are coming out this Sunday and I am VERY excited to see them!:)
7. Jordan got her permit, so she has been driving us everywhere!!!! At first I was a little nervous to drive with her, but she is actually a really good driver. There is just something weird about seeing someone you started babysitting when they were 8-years-old driving a car...makes me feel so old!
8. Dear Bravo, how DARE you not have a new RHNJ episode on Sunday night...HOW...DARE....YOU!
9. I've decided to officially start couponing!:) I am looking to stock up on things we use...as well as things we may need in the near future (diapers, wipes etc.) so if you see any good deals please let me know!:)
10. Alright, I HAVE to get off and get my house in order and some things ready for work! Hope you all have a good week!:)
P.S. I FINALLY added new music to my playlist!:)
1 comment:
Are you going to apply to be on the show - Extreme Couponging?? Haha!
Post a Comment