http://ktrolfe.blogspot.com/2013/08/home-tour.html
Monday, August 8, 2011
My CRACK Mondays
Okay, I am officially addicted to couponing!!!! Even on vacation I got two Sunday papers in Spokane to bring home and clip coupons. Travis was nice enough to come with me to use some that were going to expire soon this weekend. I feel like I am getting better and better at this whole thing the more that I do it.
Now, we did multiple transactions, but here is a picture of everything I got from Walgreens on Sunday. The subtotal before coupons and register rewards was: $91.88...my out of pocket total AFTER coupons and register rewards was ONLY $25.43!!!!!
Next up was our Kroger trip. We did the usual grocery shop but I was able to get some really good deals on body wash, deodorant and toothbrushes. We had to do the deodorant which was B1G1 free in some separate transactions, but the rest was all done in the same transactions with our groceries. The subtotal before coupons was $41.44. After coupons my out of pocket total was ONLY $16.46!:)
WOOT!:) I am a little proud of myself!:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Very impressive!
Post a Comment