Since Travis' parents and Nick and Ali were going to head to their lake place on Friday, we decided to leave Seattle a little earlier than we originally planned to spend as much time as we could with everyone. So Saturday morning we packed up and hit the road for the five hour drive to Spokane. Travis' parents have a cabin on Loon Lake and we love it there. Seattle is great, but Spokane feels more like home. The weather is better, the water is warmer and the view on the lake is awesome.
Saturday and Sunday we spent as much time as we could relaxing. I actually read TWO books, we went tubing, wake boarding and just soaked up the sun and spent time with Nick and Ali before they had to head back to Seattle for work on Monday. So glad we got to see them. Oh, and we went night fishing the first night we were there from about Midnight-3am in the morning!!!! Can you believe I did that?!:)
1 comment:
I am very impressed you went fishing until 3am!!
Post a Comment